Sunday, March 23, 2008

the story of the easter chickie!!!


we spent the easter weekend at my nanna's house, as you can tell im laying here at her bed!!!

Mi nanna, me regalo este lindo pollito que cantaba la danza del pollo muy divertido

estoy un poco preocupado por mi chickie, ojala me lo pueda llevar a casa, es muy divertido.

i love this Chickie, he is so cool, i hope i can take him home!!!

mi chickie y yo en el porche de mi nanna!!!

lets go chickie, we have to roll!!!

well this is the story!
we were playing at nannas front yard when ... out of the blue, a big black Labrador, came to us and just grab my chickie and run away with him in his teeth...
esta es la historia...
Mi chickie y yo estabamos jugando en el jardin de mi nanna y en eso vino un perro labrador negro, de la nada me quito a mi pollo y se fue corriendo con mi chickie en sus dientes, buuuuuuuuaaaaaaa

No comments: